• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint What the f...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuzyn

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
What's wrong here??

otland.png

Standard online statistics on Otland? xd

and what? you have problem with yourself hm? funny jealousy runs from u ;*

Jelousy? That guy ASKS for rep. Everyone else aims to EARN it. Id morelukely be jelous of a real reputation than a fake one. People like this devalue what rep means in the eyes of others.

Jelousy? That guy ASKS for rep. Everyone else aims to EARN it. Id morelukely be jelous of a real reputation than a fake one. People like this devalue what rep means in the eyes of others.

Asking for rep is a crime ?

Rules

Please ban Seminari and all 'maharos'. Other accounts I think are his too.

"Jaktodziala" = Howitworks
"Strongfaper" = n/c
"noobztnet" = noobfromtnet (tnet is one of Polish forums)
"SensZycia" = MeaningofLife
"holmpejmiszcz" = holmpejmastah/master?
"MamaMadzi" = Madzia'sMother (famous topic in Poland ;x)
"KrolMaciek" = KingMaciek
"KubaWojownik" = KubaWarrior
"MokraWeronika" = WetWeronika :rolleyes:
"TwardyMarian" = StrongMarian
"SynBogdana" = Bogdan'sSon
"Bogdanhere" = /\

:X

Thx for translate.

No, never said that, just it's ruining its value for others. E.g it's like if a government prints more money = devalues currency.

Who cares? Talaturen will be glad with jump views on da otland. I noticed that you like to make enemies Kuzyn. Make a big deal out with such a shit srsly guys ? Also I don't understand why anyone would ban my accs, for what ?

My guess is Talaturen will decide which action will be taken

No, never said that, just it's ruining its value for others. E.g it's like if a government prints more money = devalues currency.

Yeye, I understand your point. But I only asked for rep and the fact that someone gave, he just decided that I deserve it.

This is an action of misuse of Otland account(s) and is forbidden. Administrator will decide what action to take soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back