• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint What the fuck is up with Blasph!

cirtaboy

Offensive if u r jew 卍
Reaction score
Blasph said:
Dear cirtaboy,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------
You've repeatedly posted posts about that you're not caring and the that the thread is not important. Well guess what, we don't care about your opinion! :eek: Please leave the thread if you can't post properly.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
Polish mourning - Page 13
This thread is a joke.

All the best,
OTLand

I simply stated that, that thread was a joke because of the load of bullshit comments going on there. Also, my posts seems to get removed every time I try to state that it's posted in the wrong section.

This thread is a joke.
Doesn't seem like Inappropriate Language for me? Unless you are an kiss-ass like Blasph. :mad:

You was warned?

Anyone who is intending to go off-topic from now about other things will get a warning-infraction.

My condolences to poland for their loses.

Sincerely,
Xenios

You also did a double post.

Back