• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What the fuck?

like all of you never afk bot?

A true botter never AFKs. (statement taken from many different bot forums)

In fact, even the excuse: "I bot because I got rl." doesn't come in handy here, because botters are usually the ones with no life and are always at PC/laptop.

Which raises a question, if they are constantly at PC/laptop, why would they bot anyway? Well the answer is their lack of common sense and also severe stupidity. If they can't handle 2D game, what can they handle?

Yep, nothing.

Edit: Except few exceptions like the guy in the first post. But surely of course there can't be a lot of those, since they're right at PC, when alarm goes off.

Last edited:
Just let him be level 1, I'm almost 70% he botted the half of he's levels, it's not fair if someone is going to bot he's way to let's say 300 and others manually play to lvl 200. My opinion is that he should stay at level 1.

But many ppl here botting characters to fight ,maybe he is one of them. Remember that is OT and botting is allowed on SC

All this fucking problems because of:

Legal botting and the cunts of the staff punishing people who afk-bot with "some time" in the jail" who gives a fuck

well when i used to afk bot this was a long while ago and it was real tibia i would actually go legit afk and go to hang out with friends and sht so if someone came to kill me alarm never helped

well when i used to afk bot this was a long while ago and it was real tibia i would actually go legit afk and go to hang out with friends and sht so if someone came to kill me alarm never helped

omfg you have friends?!

@talaturen

I have the exact same bug on my server.
People who die suddenly become level 1.
Not always but it's random.
How did you fixed it?

Greetz,

Mokerhamer

Back