• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What on earth... oO;

First OtLand goes down for maintenance, then it completely implodes in a manner that suggest complete forum directory implosion, and is then restored to a backup from 05:00 @ 12/19. Now it's back and Kiper is banned...

What happened?

A former administrator deleted a lot of content from the forum, it would probably have taken over 10 hours to restore everything so I made a rollback to the last backup instead. Sorry if you lost any threads, or posts that you created today, we are unfortunately unable to restore them :/.

A former administrator deleted a lot of content from the forum, it would probably have taken over 10 hours to restore everything so I made a rollback to the last backup instead. Sorry if you lost any threads, or posts that you created today, we are unfortunately unable to restore them :/.

Well thanks for restoring it as much as possible, better than a complete whipe. :)

But this "former administrator" (Kiper?), why did he decide to suddenly turn against OtLand?
Account Hacked?

Whatever reason he had, it was stupid not to talk with me about it. No, his account was not hacked.

remember my pm tala? still sure about what u answeared ? ;)

This has nothing to do with your PM, it was not even about the same staff member. Kiper was inactive.

With great power their comes great responsibility. Childs can't have those powers ;((

Hello im silentdefender's cousin and he saw this thread, he said

"Jag kommer ihåg de goda dagarna när de nya moderatorerna var icke moderatorer"

translation: I remember the good days when the new moderators were non moderators

Also of course i would be mad if i lost my admin posation, Kiper have been active since OtLand started, before demoting him you should have speek with him..

Its not right of Kiper to delete all.. Or maybe it is, these days nothing is important really, Talaturen
could you check how many users that was active before the new mods got mod? and check how many that is active now..

Plus can you check how many complaints there was about the global mods and mods before the new mods got mod?

becasue as i remember i didnt see none, but omg feedback board is like getting full of these complaints

Also of course i would be mad if i lost my admin posation, Kiper have been active since OtLand started, before demoting him you should have speek with him..

Well if Kiper was the person who did that, and the reason for it was because of being demoted, he did act like a kid.

I for one wouldn't have tried destroying something simply because I got demoted and lost admin powers.

@up && @up
would like to slap you both ill stop posting here or ill just insult randomly with no sence, biggest bullshit thread bie

@up && @up
would like to slap you both ill stop posting here or ill just insult randomly with no sence, biggest bullshit thread bie

wut?

I merely stated that IF Kiper was the one who did this, and the only reason for it was revenge for being demoted from his Administrator position, he was acting horribly childish.

If he was not the one doing it, then I mean no insult towards him.

Status
Not open for further replies.