• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what tibia version/times you prefer?

What tibia version you prefer?

• 7.4 when tibia was perfect but unbalanced pvp.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • 7.6 when tibia was perfect but wands came, still amazing times!

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • 7.8, when aimbot appeared, but still physical sds/ues etc.. nice damages, Uhs! <3

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 8.6, where all use bot, and you play with robots, No pvp! and 10 yr old players

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
8.6 ,i,
If you want to see really honest answers then delete your opinion about each of the versions. As for now most of people will vote on what you suggest them to. -_-

my opinion has nothing to do, If somebody dont like any of the opinion, let him try to flame ;]

I voted for 7.4, But i love 7.6 and 7.72 aswell

76! i remember the UE!

woi-UE! You are Dead

:DDD

I see you were noob, and killed people 30-40 lvls lower than you than O.O
Cuz if you were both same lvl, if mage, you had to like 4-5 woi hits and ue..

And why not burstS? :]
8.6 players dont even know what a burst arrow is, SHame!!!

tought so :] oldschool ftw

Last edited by a moderator:
7.4 was not perfect, can I just say.

7.6 was the better out of all of these, though 7.1 was the best protocol of all time.

You can hardly call the old vocations imbalanced considering how they all got severely fucked up, changed, fixed, fucked up again etc over 10~ versions

Anything pre-aimbot ftw

The update before potions were added, when UHs healed the same and physical damage for paladins and knights got boosted

*Insert the latest version here*, yeah, i like the latest version, even if u think that they fucked up tibia, they dont, u guys just need to know how to get adapted to new things :) do you guys never thought about how the world would be if there were no changes? ^_^ (no i dont want to compare tibia with the RL world, but whatever)

btw, "and 10 yr old players", come on dude there will always be players from 8 to 99 years old playing tibia, this statement just fucked up this poll lol, lets suppose that u play tibia since 2004 and u was 11 years old, now u have 18 and hope that everyone that started to play in 7.41 still plays today with 18? what about new players? what if u are 11 actually and started to play today without never know nothing about the "old school"? just think about ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Evil, everything that changes to better make it worst....

Every oldschool thing was better than nowadays..

People: they changed alot, Since tvs, and pcs was introduced..
Science: Nuclear weapons we're made, You prefer artilerry wars, Or nuclear wars, kiling milions of civilians, and destroying the world?
Tibia: Totally destroyed No words..
Music: When you could enjoy it,, there was no idiot Lady gaga, Miley cyrus, Justin Bieber, Rebbeca black, Charlie Sheen <<<<<<< SHAME!!!
Movies: 80's 90's movies.. Like Rocky, Rambo, that's the shit, Not pro Harry Potter, And flying Spider Humans, Or a car being transformed Into a giant robot 10x Bigger (transformers)

Do i have to continue? :]

Everything Oldschool Is Better, and no one will change that :D, Unless some one discovers a time machine, :D

Evil, everything that changes to better make it worst....

Every oldschool thing was better than nowadays..

People: they changed alot, Since tvs, and pcs was introduced..
Science: Nuclear weapons we're made, You prefer artilerry wars, Or nuclear wars, kiling milions of civilians, and destroying the world?
Tibia: Totally destroyed No words..
Music: When you could enjoy it,, there was no idiot Lady gaga, Miley cyrus, Justin Bieber, Rebbeca black, Charlie Sheen <<<<<<< SHAME!!!
Movies: 80's 90's movies.. Like Rocky, Rambo, that's the shit, Not pro Harry Potter, And flying Spider Humans, Or a car being transformed Into a giant robot 10x Bigger (transformers)

Do i have to continue? :]

Everything Oldschool Is Better, and no one will change that :D, Unless some one discovers a time machine, :D

You are a fool. You say everything oldschool is better because you LIVED when they were at their prime.

If you were 12 years old right now, you wouldn't like that oldschool shit.

No matter what amazing inventions and machines happen, you'll still always complain and bitch that oldschool was better. It wasn't better, it's just what YOU prefer.

You are a fool. You say everything oldschool is better because you LIVED when they were at their prime.

If you were 12 years old right now, you wouldn't like that oldschool shit.

No matter what amazing inventions and machines happen, you'll still always complain and bitch that oldschool was better. It wasn't better, it's just what YOU prefer.

Im 16, How come , i lived all that?

7.4 - Probably.
Things were simple. More community-based.

Red

Back