• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"What to do" Game

Okay watch this:

''fuck'' can be used in many ways i dont think he meant the sexual word ''fuck'' in this situation i mean if you die on tibia (just an example) maybe you say fuck it or something like that and then you dont mean ''fuck it'' in a sexual way ;)

Have the biggest nightmare hunt on earth, than donate all the loot to Rising Dragon's i guess.

What would you do if you figured out you couldn't die, and everyone in the world was a robot functioned to program around your life. (Yes i used to think this.) D:

ooook...
Thats kind of... IDK.
I would kill them and rule the world...

Wath to do if your mom pooped you out.?

I probably wouldn't know a thing about it since it happened on such an early age? And afterward when you hear the stories the only thing you can do is laugh about it..:p

What would you do if you were in a room with the sexiest girl you've ever met but she turns out to be a boy afterall:O (no this did not happen to me!xD)

Schweet, I don't fancy being lesbian. >:{D

If you could be on any tv show/cartoon, what would it be and why?

It would be the king of queens (with kevin james and jerry stiller)
since its just the best tv show ever!

I used to watch it like 7-8 years ago and im still watching all the series for the 5th time or smth

What would you do if the police accuse you for wearing drugs while you never had them?

I suppose I will say "fuk" to him and then he will ban me for "threatening gamemaster". :s

What would you do after you had fucked a gay in his ear? ^.-

i would kill the niggas mom
What would you do if you spend 5 hours trying to get a lvl, then you die?

i would kill the niggas mom
What would you do if you spend 5 hours trying to get a lvl, then you die?

I go out side for some fresh air :)

What would you do if you see ur brother killing your mother? :O

I would smack his ass around before using exura sio on my mom.

What would you do if you fell down the floor?

smoke a cigarette

what would u do if you have no cigarettes and the shops are closed?:/

Brake it.

What would you do if you found out that your best friend was fucking your mom?

fuck his mom and his sister

what would u do if the end of the wolrd is tomorrow?

Back