• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What twitch streamers are you watching?

GodSebbe

Banned User, reason: To Sexy
Reaction score
I'm watching:
Forsen - Hearthstone streamer
Sodapoppin - WOW - Other games streamer
Alinity - WOW / Hearthstone / Zumba streamer

well, yours? :)

Holy shit 2 minutes to take a shot lol :p

Anyway did you guys see the drunk stream he did a while back when he died on hexlord? :p
It took him alot more than 2 minutes but that was because he filled like 10% of a whine glass, then drank half and put the other half in the shot glass, but no I haven't seen when he was on Hexlord, did he get mad? :p

It took him alot more than 2 minutes but that was because he filled like 10% of a whine glass, then drank half and put the other half in the shot glass, but no I haven't seen when he was on Hexlord, did he get mad? :p
Haha yes he got mad, and then tried to explain for like 1 hour how he died, because he was drunk otherwise it would have taken like 20 seconds to explain lol :D

Haha yes he got mad, and then tried to explain for like 1 hour how he died, because he was drunk otherwise it would have taken like 20 seconds to explain lol :D
Haha, why did I miss that! ;p

Currently Watching:

Forsen

And..

And...

ATHEEIIN ( Athene )

A Hearthstone Streamer, check him out if you got time, it's worth :D

Btw, Athene's the new meta.

Back