• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What type of server do you prefer for lowrate 7.4?

What type of server do you prefer for lowrate 7.4?

• No-pvp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pvp with skull system

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Pvp-enforced (NO skulls, YES player experience from kills)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Hardcore-pvp (NO skulls and NO player experience)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Custom PVP (NO skulls, NO player experience, YES frag system and ban)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tarantonio

Old School Player
Solutions
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a "popular" type of server choice for a lowrate 7.4 server, I personally like the old style, no skulls at all.
Maybe it can scare new players to enter such a hardcore game world, but in the end I think it's more suitable to a low rate server with the old pvp stuff like UH Trap, no pz zones, etc...
But, there is another unexplored way to do that, to have a frag system that bans players once they reach X frags, but no skulls at all. Take it as a skull system but without "visual" skulls.

What do you think?

I think that this thread and question comes back as soon the last one goes to 2.nd page.
Also I think banning people in a rpg where killing people is possible is bullsh*t. It's part of the game. If you kill players you should get marked and if you go close to a city guard they will send you to jail if he gets you below 25% hp. If you can't pay the bail, you have to wait 30 minutes or something.
But if you keep doing this shops won't trade with you, you can't use boats. Unless you are cloaked in a way.

Either way, if you keep killing players you get invited to a secret town under ground where you have all npcs. Here you are safe from city guards. Other bad players can still kill you but that's how it works when you live in the bad neighbourhood

Back