• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What type of server would you like to see/play?

What server?

• 10.98 evo server (RPG serv and little PVP medium rate 10-30, max level 250, new features /custom)

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • 8.6 evo server (PVP serv medium rate 15-35, max level 600, new features / custom stuff)

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BRADD

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm curious on what server the tibia community is interested in. The server is going to be based on a customized evolution map. Do you prefer a older client 8.6 or a newer client 10.98/11?
View the poll above for more information.
10.98 evo server (RPG little pvp serv medium rate 10-30, max level 250, new features and systems)
or
8.6 evo server (PVP serv medium rate 15-35, max level 600, new features / custom stuff)

Please feel free to share your own ideas
What do you want? What brings players? (features, systems, things from other games)
What can be done different from the other servers you have played?

Thank you!

Last edited:
There is already too much 8.60 Evolution PVP Servers and as I can see there are a lot of people who are "trying" to make 10.98/11 Evolution Server, it easy go on 100 ppl but easy downgrade to 0 , idk what to say but You can try to make 100% custom evolution 8.60 and thats what Im gonna to say :)

There is already too much 8.60 Evolution PVP Servers and as I can see there are a lot of people who are "trying" to make 10.98/11 Evolution Server, it easy go on 100 ppl but easy downgrade to 0 , idk what to say but You can try to make 100% custom evolution 8.60 and thats what Im gonna to say :)

Thank you for your opinion! I'm leaning on a new client server.

Anyone else wanna share their opinion?:D

Anyone else wanna share their opinion?:D

Use search. The "what server you want?", "what version my server should be?", "what is important in a server?" forum threads are created in weekly basis. Unless you bring yourself something new to the discussion, instead of the same cliche questions, you better just going through the already documented discussions.

Back