• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What type should I use

Raggaer

Godly Member
Solutions
Reaction score
So I have been working on something for the past days and I want to know how you guys think I could make this part:

So im trying to copy all tibia features as they are. But as you see on tibiacom shop you select an offer and pay X amount of EUR based on that offer. However this doesnt fit the Ot scene so what I made is this

QBjBiCE1I.png

(dont mind the account management title)

And then this

rQSs18nEo.png

However I feel the second page is kinda... empty and I also feel the get more coins part looks like shit
So if anyone got any idea on how to improve this... tell me

I was also thinking on the option of making each item cost money instead of points (like tibiacom does) but meh. It wont work.

PD: Im looking for someone with a Tibia premium account so I can copy the premium features of their website.

Last edited:
I think it looks good, the layout and style :)

Well I still thinks it looks weird... Still I lack imagination so I will keep it as it is
Thanks for the feedback tho :p

Well I still thinks it looks weird... Still I lack imagination so I will keep it as it is
Thanks for the feedback tho :p
I would have "coins" in lower case and the "Get more!" as a button, or "Get more coins" or "Purchase/buy coins".

I would have "coins" in lower case and the "Get more!" as a button, or "Get more coins" or "Purchase/buy coins".

The thing is I cant use a button with custom text since I need the image for it and tibiacom doesnt have it. What I did is this

zTw-ctBgr.png

Also PS: (I know this doesnt belong to the thread but) If anyone with a tibia premium account wants to help em develop the AAC please cotnact me

The thing is I cant use a button with custom text since I need the image for it and tibiacom doesnt have it. What I did is this

zTw-ctBgr.png

Also PS: (I know this doesnt belong to the thread but) If anyone with a tibia premium account wants to help em develop the AAC please cotnact me
I got a premium account, what do you need help with?
Shoot a PM.

Back