• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What version?

Neffz

Reaction score
Hello.
I was just wondering what version of tibia you guys like best?

-Il use this information to find out what version of tibia i should use on my OT server :)

- explain why the version was the best too please :)

thx.

Last edited:
Oh, the best? I'd say 7.72 was the best because everyone needed to work together because there were no pots, runes were needed, and you didn't have hotkeys to spam an solo stuff.

edit: sorry about the misread.

Custom client with custom sprites because It's all new and I mean come on who doesn't like new sprites, it's something exiting, as long as they are good lol. But there is a con, most people don't like to download custom clients because they're either lazy or afraid of a virus.

anything that isn't 8.6, ppl like 8.6 bcz of elfbot, so anything higher is good :)

7.4 in my opinion is the best version. Back then it was simple, and it took much, much more skill to be good. Now days almost everyone bots and they rely on the bots to become a better level and it also aids them in their pvp. Since Classic Tibia, someone did develop a bot for 7.4 (forgot who) but it's not as advanced as Eflbot, NeoBot and whatever else bot there may be.

There's no point in having a decent OT where almost every cunt bots otherwise your OT will be dominated by a bunch of useless botters. So I think you should host a good 7.4-7.72 OT. The only problem I have with these OT's is the fact I get very, very low FPS (around 5-10), it is however, worth it considering there is far less botters and retards who would play such an OT. :D

7.1 good pvp system, no bots, and not bad graphics.
Look 7.1 ots my friend , Closed by bugs:
[video=youtube;FAKcARYNBgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAKcARYNBgg&feature=channel_video_title[/video]
^_^

Last edited:
7.1-7.4 were great versions.

Back