• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What was your first OTserver that you play?

I don't remember but my favourite one was some home hosted high exp that was on yurots map. There was nothing special about it. I just liked the map because main buildings were connected on every floor and it had those nice looking tomb tiles with red effect.

If I remember correctly it was kotches no-ip info (I don't know what that meant)

edit: alright, probably sinteria-pvp 7.6 when it had old map and start was from level 20 (no rook), that's earliest memory I have of playing on any otserver

Last edited:
I remember first one was on 7.1 client tiff.org? Something like that, this client have to write by hand IP to login into game. Simple arena for PvP fight with prepared characters like Bubble etc xD.
The first one servers dont have monster spawn and account makers and i remember hype for 7.4 server(called real tibia) but dont remember how it named :D

Back