• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What was your first Tibia world?

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
What world was your first world in Tibia?

Mine was Chimera.

Followed by Calmera and then Antica.

Mine was Vinera and now I only play Honera or Secura. Mainly Honera

Epic post time :D 13:37

Refugia, played lots of world but now I started Refugia once again. The best world.

Antica in 2000

Of course we just called it "Tibia" since there was only one Tibia world.

Usually it was too laggy to play, until they introduced Nova. And then months would go by with "Too many players online, only players with premium account can login!"

There was always something stopping me from playing Tibia. That's why I make OTs

Thats also why I don't use VIP accounts.

Libera at 7.1, I started at the christmast update 2002
then > Mythera (worst server ever)
and on 2004 I started on Dolera as soon as it launched, Dolera is and will always be the best server in tibia. Damn cip at removing exp earned by killing players, that was really fun.

I first started in 2004 on Nova.
Couple years later me and my friends went to Pandoria.

After Pandoria we stayed on Neptera for a while then went to Antica.

Short Paid Advertisement:

Support a child in need. By clicking on the link below, you will be giving a child a place to sleep, food to eat, and an education for their future. Click now and support our channel, #Tibia​

I don't remember but my 2nd world was Dolera, i went outside temple and got 1hit by some level 8 with a warhammer.

But i'm quite sure that my first world was "Tibia" aka Antica.

Back