• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WHAT? What does this instruction mean?

Tibia Leaves

Reaction score
"Without modifying config.php, enter the website and wait for mysql connection error. This will show you the rest of the instructions as well as the mysql schema."

WHAT? Enter what website? I pressed phpMyAdmin on UniServer and I didn't get any mysql connection error, then explaining more instructions.

The instructions are near the bottom of the page.

I'm trying so hard. SO HARD.

THANK YOU IF YOU REPLY, BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO DO THIS AND AM HAVING THE HARDEST TIME.

Gratefully, Leaves

Hello,

it's just as it reads, you're not meant to press phpmyadmin and wait for anything, it wants you to load the page and wait for the mysql connection error. you can access the page via localhost. (type localhost in your browser once you have copied all the files inside your www or html or whatever directory you've chosen/configured to be the index).

Best Wishes,
Okke

you can access the page via localhost. (type localhost in your browser once you have copied all the files inside your www or html or whatever directory you've chosen/configured to be the index).

Whhhhoooww.Is the set of instructions he's talking about the Uniserve Manual Page / Quick-Start Guide?

Back