• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What with Twinforce

What they should make with Twinforce?

• Keep it as now, we love 20 ppl online

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Reset Chars (And put antirook script)

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Reset Chars (Dont care about rooking noobchars) < What goes around comes around!

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Close Server.

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

Renton

Reaction score
Hello im attention seeker please fill the poll maybe Talaturen will saw that

Twinforce the pvp-e server made in summer, with great war between This is England vs Fusion (Too bad cannot download the movies and watch it again), fantastic server with great time, too bad that ppl started rooking noobchars (Writing script against this must be not hard to write, atleast you can use anti mc script [When u kill someone with same ip you wont get exp]), too bad this came like it is now .

Talaturen, u said that its gave you money, wonder what ppl are buying?? exp?? no! they can bot noobchars and rook them.
Just imagine what will happen when twinforce will be restarted, most stabled pvp-e server.

In my opinion Twinforce will be best with rate 30x to 2x.

Feel free to fill pool, this server have great potential!

Last edited:
Lool don't vote on this poll. It's just an attention seeker.

Anyway it's unfair for those who spend much time on it. Can't you stop crying please... I got to kill some people who didn't too often yet.

Anyway you can't imagine how great Thunderfall was. And it won't come back. It's a 1 time feeling niggah.
The community changes everyone gets brighter. Wanna know why twinforce was so great in the start. Because no1 knew you can' bot noobchars and rook them and get even faster exp. I first saw it on Rozpierdalacz.

It is attention seeker and you have right everything was great until ppl started rook noobchars thats why i want that twinforce have protection against that.

But i dont understand about work that you made, 100% that you rooked some char but nvm, wanna enjoy your lvl when none is around you?? i dont understand that

Btw write smth about thunderfall, when i started it was warcore

Lool don't vote on this poll. It's just an attention seeker.

Anyway it's unfair for those who spend much time on it. Can't you stop crying please... I got to kill some people who didn't too often yet.

Anyway you can't imagine how great Thunderfall was. And it won't come back. It's a 1 time feeling niggah.
The community changes everyone gets brighter. Wanna know why twinforce was so great in the start. Because no1 knew you can' bot noobchars and rook them and get even faster exp. I first saw it on Rozpierdalacz.

Anyway, they spend time for bot, bot and bot when noone kill him. Unfair to other.

This thread is kinda a fail, there is no 400 Lvl here, so why change something? People bot characters up, but u can't tell me, they don't do it on icechaw, too, so stfu...

This server is nice, there should just bew a new start, but i would be a little sad about loosing the shit i collected here etc... + the cash i wasted on Softcores for getting Experience+Items here...

Yours,
Daniel

Sooner or later there will start people over here again i think/hope, the problem is that the servers aren't on otservlist... :/

Yours,
Daniel

Well then can be a little premium points for all donators, there is 368 made by rooking other chars 100% so whats the problem??

You were even aint here at start so you dont know how twinforce was sick.

I was..

Razor

161 ED
First Player with Full Warrior Outfit.

GlHf Renberg ;)

I would say better!

RESET CHAR - ANTI ROOK SYSTEM - ANTI BOT SYSTEM (TEST SERVER CLIENT!)

This server whitout Bot, would just have a few guys playing it. We rulled the server when there was no bot, at the test server 8.5

Reset this and maybe there ll be more fun. and more ppl

Sooner or later there will start people over here again i think/hope, the problem is that the servers aren't on otservlist... :/

Yours,
Daniel

nop they wont trust me everyone will go to the new server ''warcore'' now not the high exp warcore another warcore custom map :p

I would say better!

This server whitout Bot, would just have a few guys playing it. We rulled the server when there was no bot, at the test server 8.5

What the fuck are you talking Fakux??

You ruled when there was no Bot?

HAHAHA YOURE MAKING ME LAUGH !!!

Wasn't it you who was playin on Fusion/Knighthood's side.

There are still a few war statistics of those legendary wars.
And the winner has always been This is England/Fox Hound. So I don't think you "ruled" it.

Haha funny joker lol

I was playin on Test server Client with Fox Hound and we won every fight and every OB!

I would say better!

You ruled a server with 8 people online. Gratz pvp men.

What the fuck are you talking Fakux??

You ruled when there was no Bot?

HAHAHA YOURE MAKING ME LAUGH !!!

Wasn't it you who was playin on Fusion/Knighthood's side.

There are still a few war statistics of those legendary wars.
And the winner has always been This is England/Fox Hound. So I don't think you "ruled" it.

Haha funny joker lol

I was playin on Test server Client with Fox Hound and we won every fight and every OB!
that's not really true is it

Back