• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What World Do You Recommend?

Breakdown

Be good, or be good at it
Reaction score
I want to get back into real tibia, even for abit. So i was wondering what world you guys recommend.

Really just a casual player looking for a US/English realm playing from the East Coast. In terms of realm-type i don't really care much.. however id rather not have some ass own me whose x levels higher than me lol..

Thanks!

If you love pking you can join me in Inferna :)
Note that you will get pked x18901 a day.

If you love pking you can join me in Inferna :)
Note that you will get pked x18901 a day.

last time I tried Inferna I couldn't even leave IoD. Paladin PKs with 60+ dist made it impossible. On third login I managed to rush lvl 9 quick but with horrible skills so I failed my first character. I was being owned in main all day long. And yes I know about leaving IoD but I just wanted that quick level. :D

botted to 20 and teamed up with three other paladins. We quit after one day, ( rooked ), all we did was hang around thais DP and attacked whoever came by

I am a level 17 paladin with 59/49. I don't mind getting pked though but I prefer not :p

Honestly if you want a heavy English speaking populated world, goto either Inferna or a Non-pvp world, for some reason they don't really play Open.

I've met more English people in Inferna than i have in all the other worlds i've played combined, not sure about Non-pvp that place is for fags, but i hear it also has people from UK/Canada & US play alot.

Honestly if you want a heavy English speaking populated world, goto either Inferna or a Non-pvp world, for some reason they don't really play Open.

I've met more English people in Inferna than i have in all the other worlds i've played combined, not sure about Non-pvp that place is for fags, but i hear it also has people from UK/Canada & US play alot.
So far all i know about Inferna is that i'll get owned lol. My goal will be to level up (any other goal to tibia?) get some good gear and maybe the occasional PvP.

Join Antica, Balanced one, and I might give you some stuff.

How is the world? World-type etc?

Antica is pvp, I prefer non pvp only because I don't care for pking. I play for fun, if I want to pk I can find a war server.
I play Honera, so if you're interested in joining let me know :p

What vocation do you guys suggest? ..and by suggest which one is the most overpowered lol.

So far all i know about Inferna is that i'll get owned lol. My goal will be to level up (any other goal to tibia?) get some good gear and maybe the occasional PvP.

Then goto a Non-Pvp world, can't really suggest which one, i consider them all bad.

Well i joined Antica; seems alot of people from Otland is on there.

Back