• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what would be nicer?

tarekwiz

Hellbot Owner
Reaction score
im Planning to make a server based on a war between 2 races ...etc
which would be better to have it TP/RPG Or Just like classic (Rare TPs and So)
Would Like your answer
Thanks

I've seen much projects about races wars, but to be honest never seen one online.... Anyways, my suggestion is you to make an RPG map.

Good luck tiwh this.

I've seen much projects about races wars, but to be honest never seen one online.... Anyways, my suggestion is you to make an RPG map.

Good luck tiwh this.

So much storm about it yet not a single one online. Tarekwiz just don't give empty promises.

There was a really popular World of Warcraft server back in the days, where each side had it's respective races, horde orcs/undead etc & alliance, elves etc.
Was really popular & was RPG no TPs, whatever happened to it i'll never know but yea, they're popular if done correctly.

It had things like,
No Trainers
No TPs
Tier Gear, so if you were a Horde & you killed someone from alliance who were obviously on otherside of map, they dropped a soul stone, White soul stones from alliance & black from Horde.
Each town was locked out by the other race & fully PZ so no wars happeend in town, but an Orc could never enter an Alliance base.

Was nice :>

Ever heard of a server called Necronia NW? It's a fucking masterpiece! But after years of making and building and crushing hopes of fans, nobody wanted to play it. Some people who were loyal to very end play it. Rather make something easy , that everybody knows and plays.

Ever heard of a server called Necronia NW? It's a fucking masterpiece! But after years of making and building and crushing hopes of fans, nobody wanted to play it. Some people who were loyal to very end play it. Rather make something easy , that everybody knows and plays.

Purely opinion.
That server was far from a masterpiece, i said it on these forums & i'll say it again, it sucked.

Back