• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you expect from real Tibia 7.6 server?

calidacs

Reaction score
Hi, guys i have been asked to make this thread and see what people really expect from servers based on real Tibia from 2005 (7.6 version).
What rates would you like to play on a project that wants to make the most accurate copy of Tibia 7.6 where the only item in the shop is Premium Account?
What systems you think Tibia 7.6 should have ex: shared experience in party?
What client would you rather use? Otclient or classic tibia 7.72? (7.72 because its supported by Dx9 and OpenGL).
What do you expect from the administration?
What events would you like to experience in the game?

If you have any suggestions please feel free to post it here, i have joined a project where developers are tying to make a game for the players and not for benefit, would be nice if you tell them what you expect.

Hi, guys i have been asked to make this thread and see what people really expect from servers based on real Tibia from 2005 (7.6 version).
What rates would you like to play on a project that wants to make the most accurate copy of Tibia 7.6 where the only item in the shop is Premium Account?
What systems you think Tibia 7.6 should have ex: shared experience in party?
What client would you rather use? Otclient or classic tibia 7.72? (7.72 because its supported by Dx9 and OpenGL).
What do you expect from the administration?
What events would you like to experience in the game?

If you have any suggestions please feel free to post it here, i have joined a project where developers are tying to make a game for the players and not for benefit, would be nice if you tell them what you expect.
It would be nice if the developers would introduce themselves. Not to fall out on you, but when I read such threads asking for what people want and then reading "game for the players and not for benefit". It is 99% of the times for the benefit. When people are not doing it for the benefit the developers themselves will start the thread and make sure its open-source, that gives a much better sign that its not for the benefit.

This is my opinion. Sorry if you didn't like it.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi(Caleb)

It would be nice if the developers would introduce themselves. Not to fall out on you, but when I read such threads asking for what people want and then reading "game for the players and not for benefit". It is 99% of the times for the benefit. When people are not doing it for the benefit the developers themselves will start the thread and make sure its open-source, that gives a much better sign that its not for the benefit.

This is my opinion. Sorry if you didn't like it.

Sincerely,
Ralumbi(Caleb)
Thanks for reply on the thread, every opinion matters to us.

In my opinion I liked 7.7. Low rates to make it enjoyable for a long time, u dont want people to get 200 within 6 months.

Back