• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you love to see in a 8.6 custom Highexp PvP server?

Hatsune Miku

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I just want ideas from the community :p

Things I have already decided to NOT add:
Code:
-Stupid VIP and Super VIP crap (this noob thing destroys pvp for "non-donators" cause people who are hunted can just get it and camp in vip place so the non-donators can't kill him.. /lame)
-No P2W items that bring obvious advantage in a PvP situation. Such as but not limited to: OverPowered donation items that makes you unkillable if you got them or that one shots another player.
Things I have decided to add:
Code:
-Balanced PvP (Seriously no matter what server I go on.. Knight sucks hard, really a mage got 3x more "health" than a knight, mage won't die even if you are 5 vs 1, just so stupid.)
-Balanced PvM/E.. (You won't be one-shotting monsters)  Really it sucks when you join a server.. You go in a spawn and 1 shot everything... Where is the fun?!

The server I am making is only being developed by me. (One man army) like a boss ;)

If you would like to help anyway, you can send me useful scripts in PM :p Cause I'm a ultra noob scripter xD

Note:
Code:
Not really going to try and make money on the server, this is just a hobby after all. Any donations will go to the server if I get any.. (Don't really care if I don't cause it won't be much in the donation page)
I think donation should be something people choose self. Instead of doing it to get some unfair advantage.. So that brought me to the tought of making it a non-donator server. 
If people still would like to donate.. Then they can go ahead and send me their money without getting anything back :P ohh they actually will get something back xD Maybe a better dedicated if people actually donate lol :P
Yeah you got that right :D I will be the one who pays for the dedicated so the server won't shutdown unless I run out of money :P

What is that supposed to mean? Either post something usefull or gtfo noob.

I am asking people for ideas, what they would want to see in a highexp ot cause most of them suck bigtime.

ForgotteL.se is most trashy server I have ever seen. Basicly a failed copy of a good server... even the site is copied.
Highexp.eu is crap too.... you can basicly get 1 shotted by someone with a admin sd. and people can abuse pz in temple with it. (go out sd someone and go in before the sd does damage.)
ForgottenL.hopto.org (best server I have played on.. Too bad there was some useless people that was staff in it that didn't even work on the server, afk in temple all the time)

Either post some ideas or gtfo.. I don't really need retards to thrash my thread because it doesn't help anyone.

Back