• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you want to see?

Onizuka

Reaction score
In a real map server.

A part from new awesome spawns, that are on the way.

Custom vocations? like a 3rd promotion? or just normal ones?
Old spawns revamped, bigger? or should they stay the same?

Any other kind of things you would like to see?

Evo-Style - Custom..
3rd Vocation.
New Sprites.
New Spells.
Balanced Vocations.
Good hunting spawns- You can make levels in continuous
50+ Players.
English speakers.
Nice players & GMS XD ! :p

There needs to be a evolve-like server! 10 classes! 10 races! custom spell that unlocks on every new class! balanced classes! huge spawns! english community! no corrupt gms! (I know you won't be anco :p I know how much u hate it aswell) decent xp rate!

If you ever played Exodus-OT RL Map (Owned by SirTitan) that is something u would go for

What I'd like to see in a real map is -it's downfall-

Multiple changes in quests, revamps of ALL major quests, 3rd voc, skill points (ye like in kingdom age) shitload of custom scripts, Thais (the best town in Tibia) not the main town, more and I mean tons of more (detailed mapping) spawns, custom quests (with riddles and shit) that are hard and difficult to complete like poi, a bunch of scripts, a community (which can easily be configured by removing all gold and junk items from corpses, therefore you are FORCED to sell to players/npcs), 1x loot rate, all items attainable (winged helmet, shit like that), custom specs on all equipment, mission npcs accessible after certain quests are completed, factions, and NO FUCKING SHITTY ASS EXP STAGES...JUST ONE FLAT RATE...

BTW

WHO'S THE FUCKER WHO PROPOSED EXP STAGES? I MISS ONE FLAT RATE! IF I SPEND MY TIME TO BE #1, I WANT TO STAY THERE, NOT LOG OFF AND 1 DAY LATER SOME MOTHERFUCKER BE A COUPLE LEVELS UNDER ME BECAUSE OF STAGES!

Anyways, I can rant on and on, but you get the picture...

EDIT: Oh, forgot to say a couple long detailed quests like In Service of Yala, that allow access to other areas...

Back