• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What would you want?

What would your want?

• In-Game Account Manager

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Online Account Manager

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Both

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Fablow

Intermediate OT User
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Fablow77
What would you want?

• In-Game Account Manager.
  • Online Account Manager.
  • Both

Me: Both.

What would you prefer?

***Yes i know, i put YOUR instead of you. [What would you want]***

online ofc ingame looks like some noob that just setup his server without doing shit to it :p

I like account manager better because it's so much faster. Although a server have to have a website for highscores, frums and char lookups :p

I like account manager better because it's so much faster. Although a server have to have a website for highscores, frums and char lookups :p

you like account manager better? Ah really? :p

I also think that websites are much more comfortable than other ingame account managers or something like that. Websites got a lot of information, statistics and more.

Online acc manager. But only if you get to choose a acc number yourself, else its just another txt on my desk and i don't want that ;)

Definitely Online Account Manager. Looks pretty neat, and should leave a positive first impression about the server itself.

Back
Top Bottom