• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What you think about it!

City ~ Version

• Thais

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Fibula

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Venore

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Carlin

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Yalahar

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Port Hope

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Edron

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Ankrahmun

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Kazordoon

Votes: 3 7.5%

Votes: 9 22.5%

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • 9.00 ++

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

ComeGetMe

Reaction score
Hi to everyone i'm new in the forum and i'm making a war server (team vs team).
The map is custom but i would like to add a global city so i'm here to know that is the most famous city to war.
(Vote in the poll)

Almost forget and what you think about the version?
Old School (7.4 ~7.6)
The epic 8.60 (Bots)
Or a newer version.

Thanks to everyone

I'd prefer 9.00+ Due to elfbot crack ending after 8.6 ;) Aswell as you should just have different maps where people can war on (Which changes every 10~20 mins)
Just pick the 3-4 most famous maps chosen by the players, and you'll be good

The OT scene lacks good war ots aswell, so GL ^^

I don't like 8.60 because of bots and if i chose 9.00++ maybe i will get less players and i like the new sprites xD

I would like to see a 9.60 full custom war server.
There isn't good war servers in this days and most of war servers are 8.60 and that means bots.

It would be sweet that you create a war server with atleast 8.70 mounts, (NO 8.60, a lot of botters).
And use a new map, you can create a little one but cool :p

Good Luck. :]

you can bot on all clients...just cuz you change to 9.00+ does not mean that there will be no botters.

(sorry for my bad english) :p

you can bot on all clients...just cuz you change to 9.00+ does not mean that there will be no botters.

(sorry for my bad english) :p

Yes like you said is possible to bot in all clients but most of people like elf bot so that kind of people only play 8.60 servers or lower.
I think that i will work on a custom map and maybe add 1 global city.

-----------

What you will enjoy more?
* A big war island?
* Small islands?

The map will have allot of detail and good looking.
You can say that no one cares about the map in war server's but i care!
The server will have no shop system. You will be able to donate money but that money will go to charity or will used if the server have allot of people to improve the server hardware!

Oldschool ftw. No hotkeys! Bot in war no chance haha . Atleast less then with hotkeys ;) and would be a noce experience, too ;D

I voted for 9.00 or above because of the BOT's available for 8.6 clients.

I would recommend you to use a 9.54 or 9.6 distribution.

ankh desert with mountains but i would add some great war places with bridges/traps/maybe even tombs that u could fight and shit o_O. I played such server like 4(?) years ago or something, it was aldora war anyway thats what i remember :> and it was great. if u'd make client higher that 8.6 u'd get like 5 ppl playing :< so either u go for oldschool 7.4o or even 7.6 or u go for 8.6 thats just my opinion tho :D

Back