• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what you think about lunar?

The server was a complete disaster, considering that a secondary server based on shadowcores has 189 players online is really really disapointing.
The first day lunarforce was online, more than 350 players were online but now almost the half is online why? Because 24/7 botters gain advantage of being high lvls and as there is no limitation of frags you can kill everybody, you can smell power abuse in the air and the rates are almost the same as shadowcores so is almost the same but without frags

But not everything is bad, i think some features should be implemented in shadowcores LIKE: STAMINA, if you don't like stamina is very simple, you afk bot, supposing you HUNT, REPEAT HUNT 6h/day you can perfectly refill all your stamina and continue hunting so i don't know what's the problem, unless you hunt for 20 hours/day wich is almost imposible for a human and you afk bot

So MY PERSONAL OPINION IS: Lunarforce was a waste of time for the staff

They should make a server with super low rates and skull system with higher frag limits and exp for killing ppl. That would be a pretty nice server tbh

Dunno why are you guys hatin this server so much, half of you didn't even took 100 lvl or had a team here. This server idea was simple as the pvp mode says - HARDCORE PvP. 200 PPl's are enough for playing here but could be like 400-500. The people are playing here are not for the rpg adventures... It's also better for me cause i don't like SC when i see people's got like 200kk's. This ot is harder and that's why are you flaming it. Deal with it...

@edit
They also added Twist of Fate to not lose as much as you were loosing before. No flames kkthxbye.

it was such a bad server to start off half the server was using navi it would be alot better if you at least got exp for leveling and if blessings were alot cheaper my thoughts is server will eventually die

It's the best OT server i've ever playd. It's not too hard to earn money and hardcore pvp mode is just awesome here. Only thing that i do not like is stamina system. After 2 days of hunts/quests i do not have possibility to hunt further :(

Server is perfect the way it is you knew when you started this server it was gonna be hardcore pvp and alot of pk's if you don't have a team to fight back then join one and stop crying

i think better if they would be change last stage exp from 2 to 3 , two is to low And second step is less cooldown on big spells,It doesnt matter if you hunt with bot or no you have the same exp per/h because i can't go medusa or something like that and spam ue .iT'S IMpossible to do really good pg mage profession

I don't know anything about shadowbores or lunarforce. I came here to see if there was a point downloading the game. It seems most people are disappointed with the server since all the comments I read was negative.

Oh well. Maybe next time

i think better if they would be change last stage exp from 2 to 3 , two is to low And second step is less cooldown on big spells,It doesnt matter if you hunt with bot or no you have the same exp per/h because i can't go medusa or something like that and spam ue .iT'S IMpossible to do really good pg mage profession

So u basically want less cooldown so everyone can just spam the ue spells on each other? I understand what ur saying about lowering cooldown for hunting purposes but everyone knows that lower cooldown = more ue spam in pvp situations. So i highly disagree with lowering cooldown.

Back