• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What you think about these attacks? :OO

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Managed to get a screenshot, live from http://map.ipviking.com/

HDbjIOl3D.png

Seems interesting I'll check it out :p
I'll post a screenshot.

Brazil has joined China in some way, they doing alot of attacks as well now.

Yeah I saw earlier, Brasil was crazy...
Seems that it stopped now, but United States is the main target.

Here's a screenshot, after an hour (are they serious :p?):

IvLQ3AgA.png

"It's a bunch of Honeypots, dummy servers that attract hackers by having "valuable data" on them (which is usually nothing more than made up documents that look important). They're used to locate and sometimes identify the hackers to take them down and to track the current methods that hackers are using in real time to protect companies from day zero attacks and stuff similar."

http://www.norse-corp.com/technology_sensors.html#tech

TL;DR: Many stupid script-kiddies

managed to get one too :p
|
k6FspdM.jpg

what is also interesting is that the usa is attacking themselves too, few attacks goes from rus to chn too and even that military grade server is also "attacking" usa but i think it looks like it due to large data files sent from there and is not too frequent either.
the reason that usa is attacking itself might be due to large botnet launched from china. I wonder what news we will get this time.

Last edited:
All these attacks were from a group called LizardSquad attacking the PSN and Xbox Live servers

All these attacks were from a group called LizardSquad attacking the PSN and Xbox Live servers

Please tell us all how you know this.

From what I know, LizardSquad is from the UK, and two of their members have already been arrested.

And they haven't even said they were doing an attack on their Twitter today, sooooo I don't know how you think this is LizardSquad's doing. Though it is possible I guess, there is just no information pointing to them that I have seen.

Please tell us all how you know this.

From what I know, LizardSquad is from the UK, and two of their members have already been arrested.

And they haven't even said they were doing an attack on their Twitter today, sooooo I don't know how you think this is LizardSquad's doing. Though it is possible I guess, there is just no information pointing to them that I have seen.
The attacks I was referring to were from December 26th, I didn't see that somebody posted one from a few days ago. However, the attacks on the 26th were lizardsquad
Edit~ Flatlander look at the date of the original posts

The attacks I was referring to were from December 26th, I didn't see that somebody posted one from a few days ago. However, the attacks on the 26th were lizardsquad
Edit~ Flatlander look at the date of the original posts

Ahh your right, though I was just now doing research and apparently LizardSquad has been paid to take down 8chan for 24 hours.

So they are ddosing today too, if you check out norse it looks similar to the 26th.

Ahh your right, though I was just now doing research and apparently LizardSquad has been paid to take down 8chan for 24 hours.

So they are ddosing today too, if you check out norse it looks similar to the 26th.
Yea it looks really similar to what it did before, but the thing about it now is that they don't even need to do it themselves since they now sell out their very powerful booter. But yea they do sell their services to attack just about anything lol

Yea it looks really similar to what it did before, but the thing about it now is that they don't even need to do it themselves since they now sell out their very powerful booter. But yea they do sell their services to attack just about anything lol
It's funny, they could of remained unnoticed, but they decided to attack sony and microsoft, and now they are all getting arrested lol.

It's funny, they could of remained unnoticed, but they decided to attack sony and microsoft, and now they are all getting arrested lol.
Lol funny thing about that is.. The ones that got arrested weren't like big in it, but they also got arrested on charged not related to the attacks

Lol funny thing about that is.. The ones that got arrested weren't like big in it, but they also got arrested on charged not related to the attacks

Yea, but no one would of even been looking for them if they didn't attack Sony and Microsoft.

Back