• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's in the Subversion?! and the premium boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugged Mage

Lua Scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying premium or w/e it's called on otland, but is it worth it? What's in the special premium boards is the question!

Benefits of a premium subscription:

Access to the premium board which is exclusively for the OtLand premium users.
Bold username in blue.
Ability to use a larger avatar picture.
Host more files and with larger size to your image gallery/album.
Larger private message inbox
Ability to delete your own posts.
Ability to use animated avatars.
1000 more characters in your signature.
1 more line in your signature.
Ability to use text-size 7 in signature.

The money received from premium subscriptions are seen as donations, and by donating you understand that a donation is a gift to support OtLand where you cannot expect anything back in return! However, as stated there are some benefits which MAY BE CHANGED at ANYTIME to fit the standards of OtLand. You understand that you will lose the benefits as soon as your Premium subscription has expired. You also understand that we, the administrators of OtLand, reserve the rights to remove your benefits at any time for any reason. By ordering a Premium Subscription you agree to these terms.

Yeah, i knew that part :p. I wanted to know what was in the Premium board, like if there's cool scripts or anything.

Ofcourse you will find many tutorials and scripts that will benefit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back