• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whats needed, is a new Map Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
We need an updated and well sorted 8.1 Map Editor

Ive been on alot of random Ots lately. and their mapping abilities are disgraceful.

Reasons:
80% of the crappy work is cause they just absolutely suck
20% of the reason noobs cant map is cause everything in the map editor is jumbled. REALLY JUMBLED

It takes me 15 minutes to create and detail a 5x5 room cause I have to scroll for 50 seconds just to find one freaking wall lamp or spider web.

This is the Development Section, Im not complaining or anything, this is just my idea on how to develop OpenTibi further.

Umm... oops. Yea I havn't been on Ots for a while.

:D ~cheesy smile~

Edit: so... most hosters are just 100% crap at making maps. Isn't that enlightening?

Did you tried to make a place like the venore elven village? My mapper take 2 hours to make the first tower ;X

lol, wouldn't surprise me.

Most good mapers take a while. but its well worth it.
Mokerhamer gave me a mapping job. but i lost interest in it. it was like 2000 x 2000 and i had to detail it and everything. was bull, really

Umm... oops. Yea I havn't been on Ots for a while.

:D ~cheesy smile~

Edit: so... most hosters are just 100% crap at making maps. Isn't that enlightening?

im a hoster and i have some dang good mapping skills lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back