• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the BEST movie you've ever seen?

I definitely suggest the movie "28 Days Later" and it's sequel "28 Weeks Later". Both are horror films about a virus that originated in monkeys (known as the rage virus). Anyone who is infected becomes mindless and kills everything in its path (like zombies).
-arko/0~

Sounds nice :D 28 Weeks Later.. One of my favourite movies is 300, but it has been said like 200 times :p, well I could always recommend some other things like Dexter, House, Prison Break, Eureka, LOST (omfg this one owns), all these shows should atleast have been seen one time... they own. Another funny movie I enjoyed watching was "Shaun Of The Dead" I laughed my ass off watching it. Also the third apocalypse which won't be the last is pretty sweet, and I JUST HAVE TO RECOMMEND MICHEAL MOORE'S DOCUMENTARIES: FARHENHEIT 9/11 ;BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE;AND SiCKO.

Last edited:
Anchorman is probably the best movie I have ever seen in my life. When it comes to action I dig the Die Hard series and Matrix :)

I think its:

1. 8 Mile
2. Get rich or Die Trying
3. Kidulthood

Back