• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the best source to start a project 8.6?

danbsten

Reaction score
Anyone can give me a good sources to i start my project 8.6???
Someone know a good soucers without bugs corpses and others, and others things like cast system???

for 8.60 u need 0.4 rev 3884 will be nice
noob for sure

0.x is outdated..
If I had a choice between a fresh banana and an old one id go with the fresh one.
I don't get why people wanna use outdated code when you can get the exact same function with better and more optimized code.
And with the compat files you don't even have to worry about using the legacy functions.

@Ninja really helped those who wanna use 8.x versions by releasing the src.

In my opinion its biggest fail ever to use tfs 1.2 for 8.60, there exists 0.4 and its good enought for 8.60 ^^ + he can find some scripts faster ^^

It's true, thank you

for 8.60 u need 0.4 rev 3884 will be nice

I found your, tried compile but dont work :(

Look it, someone could help me?

https://otland.net/threads/its-posible-compiling-cast-on-tfs-0-4_dev-rev3884.235436/

TkO4SCn.png

im currently paying to convert my server from 0.3.6 to 1.2 8.60 what do you think guys about this ? ^^

Back