• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the engine of this site.

shayenek

Reaction score
Hello. I'm looking for this engine/layout for some days already but still didnt find out whats that. The website http://reptera.net/ and Shadowcores/Lunarforce using same style. Where can I find this one?

Custom layout with bootstrap

Nothing there is custom, http://reptera.net/layout/css/style.css compare to http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/css/style.css

But since you asked for an engine, my guess is gesior, since modern aac uses smarty, but have no ide about znote.
But the layout is a modified bootstrap, with 80% stolen from shadowcores,
Tho probbly not gesior, due to the links if he hasen't modifed the isset functions, and according to gesior that would take a loong time.

But damn its ugly, had preferd to use tibiacom....

Nothing there is custom, http://reptera.net/layout/css/style.css compare to http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/css/style.css

But since you asked for an engine, my guess is gesior, since modern aac uses smarty, but have no ide about znote.
But the layout is a modified bootstrap, with 80% stolen from shadowcores,
Tho probbly not gesior, due to the links if he hasen't modifed the isset functions, and according to gesior that would take a loong time.

But damn its ugly, had preferd to use tibiacom....

I was referring to Shadowcorees/Lunarforce. Also if the css is almost the same it could be Raggers aac.

I was referring to Shadowcorees/Lunarforce. Also if the css is almost the same it could be Raggers aac.

Raggers is also just a stolen version of shadowcores, atleast this page had the decency to change the menu to an uglier one. Ragger copied everything to 110% and then released it, I even asked him if he had talked to Mark, he said that dosen't matter~
His thread was removed the day after.
And also if you check the links I added, you will see that I posted a CSS file from Shadowcores homepage...

Raggers is also just a stolen version of shadowcores, atleast this page had the decency to change the menu to an uglier one. Ragger copied everything to 110% and then released it, I even asked him if he had talked to Mark, he said that dosen't matter~
His thread was removed the day after.
And also if you check the links I added, you will see that I posted a CSS file from Shadowcores homepage...

Yes I was following the development of Raggers AAC and saw your posts in there, and I also knew that he stole the css from shadowcores. Since you pointed out the css of this website was copied, I pointed out that it may be a possibility that he may have picked up the release, just like I did, and used it in hes website.

Yes I was following the development of Raggers AAC and saw your posts in there, and I also knew that he stole the css from shadowcores. Since you pointed out the css of this website was copied, I pointed out that it may be a possibility that he may have picked up the release, just like I did, and used it in hes website.

But wtf, its still stealing, if your buddy steals a car and gives it to you, do you tell the cop that you got it and its not stolen? Its the same thing, someone stole Twifysofts layout, and it dosen't matter if it was you who did it or if you are just a user, its wrong to use the exact same code.

But wtf, its still stealing, if your buddy steals a car and gives it to you, do you tell the cop that you got it and its not stolen? Its the same thing, someone stole Twifysofts layout, and it dosen't matter if it was you who did it or if you are just a user, its wrong to use the exact same code.

I never said stealing was good, when I got it I did not know it was stolen, I only later I found out. Yes stealing is bad and I would never approve if it. Not only that, I dont intend to use it because it look exactly like shadowcores, I'm not looking to be some copycat like many people here.

I never said stealing was good, when I got it I did not know it was stolen, I only later I found out. Yes stealing is bad and I would never approve if it. Not only that, I dont intend to use it because it look exactly like shadowcores, I'm not looking to be some copycat like many people here.
Are you rly saying you have never visisted shadowcores page before you downloaded the aac? Im not pointing fingers, but you knew what you downloaded when you viewed the pics in the thread.

Are you rly saying you have never visisted shadowcores page before you downloaded the aac? Im not pointing fingers, but you knew what you downloaded when you viewed the pics in the thread.

You are misunderstanding all my posts lol :p

Yes I have been to shadowcores, Ragger even said that he wanted to make a shadowcores look-alike. What I did not know is that it was made from stolen code. There are 100 different ways of coding something to do the same exact thing, I never would have guessed that he stole code, I only assumed that he started coding a look-alike from scratch.

You are misunderstanding all my posts lol :p

Yes I have been to shadowcores, Ragger even said that he wanted to make a shadowcores look-alike. What I did not know is that it was made from stolen code. There are 100 different ways of coding something to do the same exact thing, I never would have guessed that he stole code, I only assumed that he started coding a look-alike from scratch.

Still it dosent matter if you use the same names of the ids and classes etc, its still stolen and should not be used, atleast not released without talking to the maker of the layout.
And this dosen't only go with twifysoft ofc, it goes for all the servers.

Back