• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ What's the error?

burn13

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I'm using the 8.0 server tfs 1.2 distro [8.0][TFS 1.x] Realera - Real Map
I was checking rookgard, when my client crashed and this debug message appeared:
Ap4GF3O.png

ZVUfhdc.png

How can I identify the error? And how can I fix it?
Thanks!

Solution
it may be some item on the map not compatible with your client version. it can also be a server sending wrong information to the client, which is bug in sources in that case. I would search the forums to exclude that option. if that's problem with sources then you need to re- compile the server completely.

it can also indicate that your server map is saved with different items.otb than your server is using.

also, there are many possible reasons for the debug of the client.

I wish you much luck with coming to a solution because it may not be easy to find it.
the debug traceback doesn't include your server sources, that's impossible

Hello guys,
I'm using the 8.0 server tfs 1.2 distro [8.0][TFS 1.x] Realera - Real Map
I was checking rookgard, when my client crashed and this debug message appeared:
Ap4GF3O.png

ZVUfhdc.png

How can I identify the error? And how can I fix it?
Thanks!
what were you doing right before it crashed?
did you click on something?
were you just walking?
we need more information to help

it may be some item on the map not compatible with your client version. it can also be a server sending wrong information to the client, which is bug in sources in that case. I would search the forums to exclude that option. if that's problem with sources then you need to re- compile the server completely.

it can also indicate that your server map is saved with different items.otb than your server is using.

I wish you much luck with coming to a solution because it may not be easy to find it.

Solution

The bug was the npc Dalheim!
Thanks for the help!

Back