• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the matter?

Sharmotas Troll

Stonerdays.
Reaction score
someone could me realize what's going on? do not fully understand what's going on, because I've heard different opinions on this topic.
Answer me these questions:
  • new server will be for three days?!
  • will transfer lunar/shadow ; shadow/lunar ?
If so it will not see no sense... why after uptade transfer from shadow to lunar ?

someone could me realize what's going on? do not fully understand what's going on, because I've heard different opinions on this topic.
Answer me these questions:
  • new server will be for three days?!
  • will transfer lunar/shadow ; shadow/lunar ?
If so it will not see no sense... why after uptade transfer from shadow to lunar ?

There will not be any new server. They are going to apply the new update on lunarforce and then you can transfer to shadowcores it will cost (60 points to transfers) Why they are doing this? because they don't want everybody to leave the server, people will not leave if they are going to lose the levels anyway. Also they don't want too many high levels on shadowcores. Hope I Helped you.

Back