• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the most hilarious action in a hack you've seen?

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
what's the most hilarious you have been through in being hacked?

Me:
My 172 royal got hacked in Harmonia almost one year ago.
I lost around 6kk pure cash, master archers armor and lots of rares + 2 pair of soft boots included.

The really hilarious part of this hack was that they checked all my characters of that account, and stole a dwarven shield in one of the mages...
Imagine steal like 10+kk in items, and a dwarven shield...

I was hacked when I started playing Tibia, I was 27 but I was a trader I was hacked and lost like 60k , boh and blue set, then I didn't play real tibia again, I played many ots.

When I began tibia, I had no guide or friends irl that played it atm, so it was very hard for me and I was discovering the world of tibia for like .. 4 months or so. When I got familiar with all of it and knew everything , I paid for premmy and put a lot of effort playing a paladin .. Had like 100k in cash/spare items , boh , blue robe, knight legs, warrior helmet, mastermind shield ... I was hacked at level 52 then ;<

I didn't find it hilarious.

I pretended to be hacked to steal items XD. It worked, plus I got some free ones in return :p

4 of my level 7 mule chars in Rook got hacked, and cleaned... <,<

Greedy rook bastards.

4 of my level 7 mule chars in Rook got hacked, and cleaned... <,<

Greedy rook bastards.

hahaha..
a friend of mine was hacked in a OT, and the lame part with it was that he had a house in Edron, (Central Circle 10 or something), and he had put 3 gold coin and 1 platinum coin to make it look like flowers all over his house, when he was hacked the hacker took those money xD
he must have been pushing those coins around for at least 15 minutes XD (3 floors x 25-30 sqm)

One time my second account was hacked (had a 39 MS, 41 ED and 48 EK on it), and when I recovered it I discovered that the hacker hadn't managed to get from temple to dp alive with ANY character (Inferna, and there were some high level pks outside) so in the end he just threw all my eq around thais and logged off.

I lost 2 spirit cloaks, 2 spellbooks and a knight set.
My Thais dp had like 150k in djinn items ^_^

I'v never been hacked, but I used to hack every one I knew before :>

I think hacking is most retarded thing you can do.. you never know who you hack, or what type of person that might be..
I remember when I was in school 2006, I read somewhere that a guy in Germany hacked some lvl 100+ and rooked the character, a few days later a guy from Russia knocked on his door, shot the hacker in his knee and left.

And what I know, if you get shot in a knee, you'll never walk with that leg again.

I think hacking is most retarded thing you can do.. you never know who you hack, or what type of person that might be..
I remember when I was in school 2006, I read somewhere that a guy in Germany hacked some lvl 100+ and rooked the character, a few days later a guy from Russia knocked on his door, shot the hacker in his knee and left.

And what I know, if you get shot in a knee, you'll never walk with that leg again.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Owned!! :D:D:D

Yeah it's lame to hack but not to travel to somewhere just to get revenge from a nerd who rooked ur char

Someone hacked my 33 knight during 7.5 and sold it for 5 grams.

I get a laugh out of that one now.
Red

First time I got hacked, hacker tried killing me but couldn't...friends kept healing me \o...still lost buncha my shit though

I got hacked via inviting someone to my house for like 3 seconds lol..
I invited and uninvited and then i got hacked the next day, i hadnt downloaded anything, nor did i share any info.. and thats the only odd thing i did.
+I saw all my items in his house the next day once i got back to carlin from edron lol xd

You shouldn't believe what everyone says, I highly doubt they did it. I know for a fact that fights have been going on for Tibia, since I've been a part of it, victim or not. But I personally do not believe that he shot him in he's knees, because this was also brought up to the Antican boards with pictures, but what do pictures prove? Nothing, since you can google random people being shot.

You shouldn't believe what everyone says, I highly doubt they did it. I know for a fact that fights have been going on for Tibia, since I've been a part of it, victim or not. But I personally do not believe that he shot him in he's knees, because this was also brought up to the Antican boards with pictures, but what do pictures prove? Nothing, since you can google random people being shot.

Agree you should believe everything on the internet..
I didn't found that in a tibia forum, I found that on a news page.
And there was no pictures involved.

Back