• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's the most hilarious action in a hack you've seen?

I was hacked yesterday, level 76, didn't take any eq but he took my 1kk in cash that I bought :S
Wasn't really mad though, botted all those levels :D

@UP and u think ure cool becouse of botted all levels? Go to Fuk Off nab.

Iv never got hacked, its prolly becouse i always used good blocking stuffs

Lost around 14kk on my 150 RP around 8 months ago. To be honest I had quit so I didn't cared much by that time. But when I started playing again, I missed them so much..

He also took black skull with my 100 mage :p

My brother got hacked and lost all of this stuff worth about 20kk, though he was never leveled down, so he will just start over, so we used my clean computer to change the password and stuff.
The best part was that the server he was hacked on had a server maintenance reset, so, he got all of his stuff back.

My brother got hacked and lost all of this stuff worth about 20kk, though he was never leveled down, so he will just start over, so we used my clean computer to change the password and stuff.
The best part was that the server he was hacked on had a server maintenance reset, so, he got all of his stuff back.

What a lucky bastard.

Never got seriously hacked, only retard IRL friends who thought that they were entitled to "borrow" shit and never return it. They learned their lesson when I put keyloggers on their computers to get them back.

What a lucky bastard.

Never got seriously hacked, only retard IRL friends who thought that they were entitled to "borrow" shit and never return it. They learned their lesson when I put keyloggers on their computers to get them back.

Roofl haha

Well I got hacked yesterday on my 133 ek or something :/ First time I get hacked, tho I dont care so :D xD

Back