• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's up with this Bullshit-Behaviour.

Appereantly some people took my thread into " age " and "botting " level of terms, no clue, didnt read throught most of the shit. Just peace out with each otehr stop bashing threads, this might make peojects die out quicker than needed. positive reputation doesnt cost you a penny and takes the same time as bashing. think about it.

Appereantly some people took my thread into " age " and "botting " level of terms, no clue, didnt read throught most of the shit. Just peace out with each otehr stop bashing threads, this might make peojects die out quicker than needed. positive reputation doesnt cost you a penny and takes the same time as bashing. think about it.

I think that if you want to start a good community then you should first start with your statements, think before you type something here.
You say that we should stop bashing each other, but at the same time you say that what other people think is "shit".
I think that we should all think before posting something. Think of how you might make other people feel with your comments and think how you would feel if someone said that to you.
Would you still post it even though you would feel sad or mad if someone said this to you?

Best Regards,
SpookieGamer.

I think that if you want to start a good community then you should first start with your statements, think before you type something here.
You say that we should stop bashing each other, but at the same time you say that what other people think is "shit".
I think that we should all think before posting something. Think of how you might make other people feel with your comments and think how you would feel if someone said that to you.
Would you still post it even though you would feel sad or mad if someone said this to you?

Best Regards,
SpookieGamer.

You're kinda right, the problem is when someone declares an attack on someone, that someone has got to reverse it back, yea he passes back the attack again, look at the respect, he received an attack and he's giving it back, the one recieving the attack has to defend his dignity, no matter what, he can't leave that mess, he needs to reply back, otherwise he's considered as a funk who got his ass owned, you understand me? People just can't stay calm and let it slide, they never realize that if they let it slide they're the smarter... This is how the community is nowadays, this is why the community is getting smaller and smaller... Lemme give you an advice, if someone decides to start a fight with you then just simply reply back in a friendly way or just ignore him, that'll make him feel embarassed.

Learn these words, be the bigger man.

I don't get involved in too many of these shit talking matches, but I personally think they are hilarious. The lunarforce forums are fucking great, I get more laughs out of them than a comedy album.

Back