• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

whats your favorite client for open tibia?

KikiRook

₆⁶₆NOS Titan₆⁶₆
Reaction score
When looking through the Advertisement section... whats a specific client you look into before choosing your server to play?

It depends. If I see 10.9+ then I'm immediately thinking of server full of bots. I prefer custom.

It depends. If I see 10.9+ then I'm immediately thinking of server full of bots. I prefer custom.
regardless of the version... most tibia servers have a download/tutorial for the elf bot now so it's basically 12 year old proof so Everyone obtaining it now and that supports like every tibia client now lol

Server to play? I don't really mind the client.
Server to own? Something with ModalWindows and AnimatedText :p

http://unreal2dserver.no-ip.org/?subtopic=map

you don't mean this steaming pile of shit, do you?
yes : (
6c56067a7aa3b7b14c8b51b8cd1ec1a5.png

I like older client versions, though it isn't that important to me when choosing server. I pay much attention to the map, quests, but also the level of interest. A lot of servers fall before they actually start because of bad advertising.

I like okey sorry I love 8.60 servers but most of them are shit or boring :( No one wants to open a evolution ot or a highexp ot or something in that way :(

yes. spotify has a free web player.

also
d%20(7).png

those fuckin sprites holy FUCK those are terrible

WTF LOL

You know probably anyone thats fked around in a sprite/dat editor has tried somethin like this at one point xD.

Last edited:
Back