• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's your favourite number and why?

Wrathe

Curiosity Kills!
Reaction score
I like the number 23 because it is a (what's that number called when it is only devisable by 2 and itself?). Well... Yeah... That. :thumbup:

I like the number four cause it sounds the nicest offtopic but only we are online !! lol

Im not sure really...
Probably go for 83... for some reason i went around saying that number (only number i could think of at this moment..)

//Saphira

My lucky number is 5. I have had lucky with this number and I do also use it when I play football.

My favourite number is 4 because it's my birthday. But i used to like 73 for some reasons I don't know..

I like the number 23 because it is a (what's that number called when it is only devisable by 2 and itself?). Well... Yeah... That. :thumbup:
Guess you're thinking of a prime number, and it can only be divided by 1 and itself.

21, my birthday.
And 7, because it's used in so much stuff. (week, fairytale etc)

gotta be 3 cuz my birthday is on the third and also patrick roy's number was 33.. but thats just a further incentive

Back