• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whats your Map size?

90 MB, dunno the spawns, i'll check soon ;) It was 78 MB when I downloaded it (Eclipses) And been mapping 12MB on it. Gonna host it when it's completely done. ^^

EDIT:
My custom map is around 6 MB right now with 30 houses, (It's like 10 % done so, got much left) :p

34mb, edited "karmia map" if you know what I mean, lol :p. Downloaded it when it was 11mb added some ^.^

About 12 mb 95% custom map
Most of the thinkable monsters but spawns not close to be done
7 bigger and smaller towns

I could say the map is about 60% done :)

Hahha, I started reading your post and I said, "what the.." and then I read, "i dont have a map", hahahah.

Nice one...

My map is 6mb, and 3000x3000 :)!

Right now it's 11.5 MB, but I've still got A LOT of detailing to do.

218mb.
The real map which takes about 100mb, and rest which me and my team mapped our self.

was 23 Mbit's Custom ;]
was on 7.6 client but i loved to map on it :D

My Laptop burned and everything is bb
: D

48mb..

3 main cities, 3 continents,5 villages,2 islands.. about 200 chest quests, all real tibia important quests ,about 18 new,hard, and long quests. 12 raids, morga raid, ghaz raid (like real tibia)

custom 95%(i copied goroma,and poi,demon oak,inquisition etc,etc from real tibia u.u) , being mapping since 8.31 ... its really detailed..

Back