• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Whats your worst injury in your whole life?

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
As the name says, Whats the worst injury in your whole life?

You can add a comment from the one over you if u want to

My worst injury is when i fell down 1 meter and broke my legs and my arms

My worst injury is when i fell down 1 meter and broke my legs and my arms
sucks from 1 meter.. xD

My was when i was doing a backflip in the local bathhouse, and my head hit the edge and past out for a second or two didnt feel a thing but got suprised when it was a big pool of blood in the water ^_^
7 stitches.

Mine was once when a car hit me & broke my leg, hand & my head bounced on the ground haha.. I was 14 years, Nothing big though..

I fell from second floor to first floor. I was 10 then. My sister pushed me and I fell LIKE A BAWS!
I broke some of my ribs :D

I once ripped off my nail on my foot thumb accidentally. Also stepped on a wheeled lego box which made me slip and hit my chin on a wooden edge of a sofa. Had a few stitches on that. Though this all happened when I was little.

Tsunami got me, threw me through a window - inside a restaurant, lots of furnitures pushing me and I was bathing in broken glass and became unconscious. Woke up by the immense pain of doctors pulling out glass and stitching my body without any anestesi or painkillers. And the aftermatch where I had blood loss, and was heavily sick by the infected wounds. Luckily it was salt water (sea-water), if it would be freshwater I would most likely die from the infections. My norwegian body does not nearly have enough immunity defence to tackle Sri Lankas environment. But I survived, and the doctor and the natives who saved my life are pretty rich as my family paid them a couple hundreds of thousand norwegian kroner. (Which is about 3 million in their currency).

Before the Tsunami occured I planned to go swimming. I always wished to do that during christmas times. When the wave got me we was eating breakfast at a beech hotel.

I consider myself lucky. I was separated from my family for days. I was very afraid that I was the only survivor in my family. Luckily we were all fine. But the time I was separated from my family was truly the worst experience I have ever had. The thought of them being dead was worse than my illness.

Last edited:
Tsunami got me, threw me through a window - inside a restaurant, lots of furnitures pushing me and I was bathing in broken glass and became unconscious. Woke up by the immense pain of doctors pulling out glass and stitching my body without any anestesi or painkillers. And the aftermatch where I had blood loss, and was heavily sick by the infected wounds. Luckily it was salt water (sea-water), if it would be freshwater I would most likely die from the infections. My norwegian body does not nearly have enough immunity defence to tackle Sri Lankas environment. But I survived, and the doctor and the natives who saved my life are pretty rich as my family paid them a couple hundreds of thousand norwegian kroner. (Which is about 3 million in their currency).

Before the Tsunami occured I planned to go swimming. I always wished to do that during christmas times. When the wave got me we was eating breakfast at a beech hotel.

You are new Chuck Norris

this headache I have. I think I broke my ass running around a pool area lol no joke

Hmm... My worst injury, is probably a current one.

I broke my leg while owning kids in the skatepark, went terribly wrong.
I jump on a dirt jump and fell on my leg, and broke my leg. I've had around 4 surgeries.

appendix almost busted inside of me had to have emergency surgery

Hmm... My worst injury, is probably a current one.

I broke my leg while owning kids in the skatepark, went terribly wrong.
I jump on a dirt jump and fell on my leg, and broke my leg. I've had around 4 surgeries.
Don't you mean failing instead of owning? :p joking, good luck with your leg /:

Edit.
My worst injury was when I was like 16 and half years old, I was climbing a mountain, and fell down like 80~ meters and smashed a enourmus rock D:, broke my right leg, 3 fingers of that leg, and 42 stitches on that leg /:, not the best day gor my leg D:, if someone want the full story of it, just let me know, and I will post it, pictures of the injuries could be added aswell (18+content :p)

Last edited:

Edit.
My worst injury was when I was like 16 and half years old, I was climbing a mountain, and fell down like 80~ meters and smashed a enourmus rock D:, broke my right leg, 3 fingers of that leg, and 42 stitches on that leg /:, not the best day gor my leg D:, if someone want the full story of it, just let me know, and I will post it, pictures of the injuries could be added aswell (18+content :p)
fullstory with pictures please :D

Edit.

Now that, I find pretty hard to believe actually.

When i was 13, my older pushed me into a football field goal and i broke my collar bone in 3 places....

The only time that I've been to the hospital because of an injury, was when I was 3 and I jumped off my bed at night and hit my head on the side of a table.
I remember it quite clearly, despite it being so many years ago :p

Stitches where required.

Back