• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What'Up Gallery

Kinda lacks detail, the candlestand looks bugged in the wall and it's a bit weird to place a castle full of warlocks in a town, imo

I'm not good with details ;-;
Why not Warlocks? The candlestand is on purpose there.

Well the castle looks good for warlocks, but it looks like it's in the middle of a town, as I see a straight pavement on the left.

About the details, use some of the small stones and a little bit of rubble and perhaps some interior and it'd look good I think. Also some bushes and grass tuffs and perhaps a tree on the outside will make it look ossum.

^ DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! HE'S POISONING YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah I'm kidding. I agree with him wholeheartedly. Need to add some finer details to make it not look to plain. Give it a natural feel, ya know? :)

^ DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! HE'S POISONING YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah I'm kidding. I agree with him wholeheartedly. Need to add some finer details to make it not look to plain. Give it a natural feel, ya know? :)

omg u fukin noob y u tel him not listen to me u fgt fite me irl i rek ur cunt u fukin noob i swer one me mum i kill u im not afaid 2 pul da triggr u fukin geek go play tibia get nerd

You were talking about the outside? I didn't this part.
If i have sometime i can create this part today.

da7fcdd082.png
f23e613ee0.png
e2c2e80e94.png
9053afe8e5.png

Later i will try to finish the castle and post here..​

It's obviously the worker-camp for the people building something bigger close-by.. Perhaps base-camp for mountain-builders? Add a half-built bridge over 2 mountain-tops and some food and tents? :)

Back