• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When did you begin to play Otserv?

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
So I found it interesting to read back on all the memories I had on Otserv on another thread about 'Who created OpenTibia?'
Now, I'd like to know when you actually started Open Tibia!

I started a few months before -

That's my Otfans account.
Brings back memories, haha.

When did you join?

I started playing 2008 on server called shivatest

Last edited by a moderator:
I am knightfire on OTFans.

I am also knightfire on OTLand.

So, quite an old-timer on both forums.
I have an account here also made in 2007, never used though. Looks like were on the same wave length, haha. I remember you on Otfans.

i started playing on 2006 on a server called "poltergesit" and "goobers"

My first OT was with my cousin, whom taught me to play Tibia. It was called "Cloud-Nine.no-ip.org" It was, in my opinion, a very good OT. It's not the one that was out last year, this was around 2006-2007. The owner of the OT, Zach Greybi, had gotten sick one day, he went to the hospital and was told that he had cancer. He said that he didn't have enough time to run the server anymore, so he gave it to the co-owner, Trey, who just took it and sold it (dick move). The owner came back a year later after the tumor was removed, but the server was not as popular as before. Sadly, around Christmas in 2008, he had to shut it down, since the lack of players, and he was paying for a dedicated server. That was my first OT. I will never forget it, as it pretty much started my entire gaming experience.

when i started idk but it was in 7.6 and my first serv was leet ots. awesome server!! good times

started tibia 2001
started ot begin 2002 was six haha
ott called something like omega or omera xd

i started in 2009 when i played ot servers and mled my druid on rl tibia xD

Back