• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When did you join the world of Open Tibia?

i started around the end of 7.5 a month or befor the 7.6 update. i went to ots around 7.92

You are 'kinda new to OpenTibia, aren't you? :p

The first OTS I hosted was 7.4. :ninja:

I never had a decent computer nor internet connection so i could never host, but i could play on servers.

The first server i played on was some kinda war-server with custom spells with nearly no features at all. I remember the color yellow and a room which was a war-room and i think there was like 40 custom spells. This must have been before 2005, maybe around 2003-2004? Open Tibia existed back then?

Great days.

I started playing ot when the first ones came out... Deathmatch servers was nice xd

I joined my first otcommunity(otfans) 25th September 2005.

I started playing ot when the first ones came out... Deathmatch servers was nice xd

I joined my first otcommunity(otfans) 25th September 2005.

You played the server at 7.1 when you were able to be monsters such as demons? And black knights and so on xD???

The first server I ever hosted was an 8.1 server. (Record: 62 players).
It was hosted from my home pc, and at that time it wasn't good at all.
I probably started playing OT's in general around 5-6 years ago...

Back