• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When did you last play rl tibs?

It's crazy to see how the game has changed. I haven't played since 2014 and my level 300 is now considered a low level as well.

Red

It's crazy to see how the game has changed. I haven't played since 2014 and my level 300 is now considered a low level as well.

Red

There have been so many changes sometimes I feel kinda lost with all the new imbuements, systems etc.

Boring, the new stuff isnt new... every update the same bullshit, quadratic rooms filled with monsters, you run with gfb, ek blocks... bad mapping, boring areas.... they do mot give you the possibility to simply go on an adventure and explore... this aspect has been forgotten by cip long time ago....

Game simply doesnt offer anything except that boring hunting in boring, bad mapped places...

Doesnt worth to come back.

And all the new game mechanic arent cool either (prey, daily reward....). I mean some people may like em, its a matter of taste, but i rly dont like em. Doesnt change anythinh in the game, just loot and exp, thats all. No thing such as an adventure is possible; all the new areas are generic and boring to explore.

4vkL5OI.png

Back when I rejoined tibia with @Three Magic :eek:

1568734986401.png

Can't be bothered to find my login email address
I login from time to time to speak to old friends, I reactivate premmy from time to time to do a day or two of hunting, just for old times sake lmao

For example, last login March 23rd
Premium expired April 22nd. I literally paid 1 month premium to play for 1 day... I need to re-evaluate my spending habits

1568735117648.png

Sucks that this oldschool game is in such a state :/.

Back