• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When do you suspect the whole of tibia will come to its untimely demise?

GM Lubo

Retired OTLand Griefer
Reaction score
As the title says, when do you think tibia will eventually come to an end as people are growing up and you can slowly see the tibia community dying down; I'm giving it another 3-5 years until we actually see cipsoft terminate the tibia server.

I don't think it's dying soon, they've finally started doing the changes that were needed and the game has improved a lot, making a lot of people go back to playing including myself.
As long as people are spending money it is not dying anytime soon, otservers on the other hand are losing some popularity which is I don't think is a bad thing, I prefer seeing a small group of good servers instead of a shitfest of global server spam.
with a few good ones that fill the player's need for either an easier alternative to real tibia or retro content we should be good.

To be honest it does not cost them a lot hosting these servers and they have few staff to pay. Id reckon still with 1000 players online (where 99% pay for premmy) they'd be aight.

To be honest it does not cost them a lot hosting these servers and they have few staff to pay. Id reckon still with 1000 players online (where 99% pay for premmy) they'd be aight.
Even if all else fails nothing could replace it as my favorite game!:D

How much more of these topics do we need? xd

It's slowly dying, but only the ones with deep rooted love or sentimental value will stick around. I often check back into RL tib, but it's pay to dominate.

As the title says, when do you think tibia will eventually come to an end as people are growing up and you can slowly see the tibia community dying down; I'm giving it another 3-5 years until we actually see cipsoft terminate the tibia server.
Why does this matter...

Why does this matter...
So we can prepare.
Come on dude wait at least until February to post stuff like this, we already had a "dying" thread in January :D
I totally forgot about that thread:eek:
How much more of these topics do we need? xd

It's slowly dying, but only the ones with deep rooted love or sentimental value will stick around. I often check back into RL tib, but it's pay to dominate.
Sadly rl has gone to complete shit, I haven't logged in since 9.0 xd

So we can prepare.

I totally forgot about that thread:eek:

Sadly rl has gone to complete shit, I haven't logged in since 9.0 xd
Seeing 8 years now of tibia is dying threads is just starting to get really boring, that's all.

useless thread here useless thread there useless threads everywhere, stop pls :/

Back