• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When do you use autoborder in RME?

Zippiex

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello. I stop using autoborder for real now and have start mapping for real which feels great. It takes time to make a whole spawn without autoborder. Tell me do you cheat sometimes and use it anyway in the spawns or somewhere else? :p

Full auto-border, no shame. ;D
I stopped bordering manually after moving from SimOne's to Remeres.

Clearly I am no "mapper". I would argue though that most of the active players in the community don't particularly care for 'correct' mapping either.

I start to use autoborder now again because it takes alot of time to set all borders at earth example. But I think I will never use it for towns or houses.

I start to use autoborder now again because it takes alot of time to set all borders at earth example. But I think I will never use it for towns or houses.

Just make an overall shape with autoborder and then modify it with raw.
The thing is to not leave your piece autobordered in the end, not declining to use it at all

Back