• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When i compile from TFS Source

vichoko

Reaction score
It's my first time moving to Linux to host my server.

I've just downloaded the source of TheForgottenServer from Github and followed the instruction to compile it.

The question is, how can i see the version of Tibia this server represents?
I've kinda always had this question and i still don't know.

I want my server to be 10.41 because i already have the data folder and map compatible with this version, so:
There is anything i can do to make to get this server working for 10.41?

Any help will be nice :)
thanks

Sorry for the doble post, maybe re-formulating the question in other way can make my doubt clearer:

I compiled TFS from the version in Github (github.com/otland/forgottenserver); i passed my 10.41 data folder and tried to run the server, and ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)! appeared.

I suspect that this error is happening because of the version of my data-folder; i'm not sure for what version the Github sources are made for.

My question is: Is there anyway to compile TFS for tibia 10.41? I need to get the sources for that version or there is something i can modify from the actual ones to make my 10.41 data folder working.

Any help will be very nice, i've been searching for info about this but i couldn't find anything.

Back