• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When is the next Board Moderator tryout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakenWarrior

Yep....
Reaction score
Moderator Tryout
Nah I'm kiddin', read below!

I need to know when the next tryout will be for a BM. I have the qualifying responsibilities to be a moderator (Might make it :D). I'm not going to write a whole application unless one of the admin's want's me to. Even though I highly doubt that any of the admins would jump outta' the blue and want me to send them a app. I can be patient and wait I just want to know if there will be any staff tryouts. Also, don't call me a newbie because I have been here longer than you think (I had another account way before this one). I hope you bring cookies :D.
Half of you probably don't even know me but that is fine. Just don't troll. I think you guys would like me as a board moderator. Opinions matter!

Then i must be wrong, but how can they know if he has the right qualifications if he have etc 50 posts and 3 months on otland?
Glad me to know that

As he said - he has an old account lurking around. Also, if he is known on other forums, all 50 posts are legit, helpful and contributive behaviour then why not?

Moderator Tryout
Nah I'm kiddin', read below!

I need to know when the next tryout will be for a BM. I have the qualifying responsibilities to be a moderator (Might make it :D). I'm not going to write a whole application unless one of the admin's want's me to. Even though I highly doubt that any of the admins would jump outta' the blue and want me to send them a app. I can be patient and wait I just want to know if there will be any staff tryouts. Also, don't call me a newbie because I have been here longer than you think (I had another account way before this one). I hope you bring cookies :D.
Half of you probably don't even know me but that is fine. Just don't troll. I think you guys would like me as a board moderator. Opinions matter!

You won't become a Mod. Trust me.

I've been helping people on the support forum lately. Been trying to earn trust from people. I would say that not a lot of people hate me on here. I've been trying to help the community as best as I can. I've also been referring people here, I don't know if that has helped a lot tho'. If someone need's help and I know the solution I will help them. Otherwise I try my best to figure it out. Hopefully you guy's will think I am a good moderator if I ever become one :D.

- - - Updated - - -

You won't become a Mod. Trust me.
Hey, opinions matter, but you may never know. I'm not becoming a mod just because I want to. I honestly think I can help people a lot on this forum. As I said, I have no problem at all helping. I will, and have, been active for a while. Especially when I had my old account I was active all the time.

>wants to be a moderator
>posts on the wrong board
>joined a few months ago
>sounds like he can barely speak english
>only 109 posts

>wants to be a moderator
>posts on the wrong board
>joined a few months ago
>sounds like he can barely speak english
>only 109 posts

16:55, 3rd Jun 2013
cbrm
Action: Thread moved to 'Feedback'.

He asked a question and wanted feedback, he didn't need support or anything. Where do you think this thread should be?

16:55, 3rd Jun 2013
cbrm
Action: Thread moved to 'Feedback'.

He asked a question and wanted feedback, he didn't need support or anything. Where do you think this thread should be?
He posted it in the wrong thread, leading cbrm to move it.

Thought that was implied and didn't need explaining :O

I thought I spoke English very well including that I'm from TN.
Oh well man, opinions matter I guess. I was asking a question though and I didn't mean to put it in the wrong board. Oh well, people have their angry days that wake up with a boner.

Assuming moderators haven't posted on the wrong board in the past and that they must follow the board rules from day one is ridiculous.

-Thread closed anyway.
Essentially the answer is probably not anytime soon unless you can read and write in Polish fluently.

Status
Not open for further replies.