• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When retards come back ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonless

Serial Killer
Reaction score
idiots4.png

When you guys come to the duel arena, start attacking, die, come back, die again , come back and die again you start bitching , fuck you two little idiots ;) not my fault when you suck in pvp , suck in tibia , suck in life <_<

and next time chose what you want, because your switching from asslicking to insulting back to asslicking again is sick you cowardly effeminate piece of shit

:/
I really did get pked on rl Tibia too.
Who the fuck wastes a frag on a level 14?
The guy messages me and tells me I'm hunted for killing his friend, a level 45. Later the level 45 messages me after the 22 logs off... coincidence? I'm hunted for 10k because a level 45 died to a level 14 who's done nothing but train.

20a2ro0.jpg

2eq74g6.jpg

Lost like 100% of both f**king skills. GAH!

Oh and, the name-calling by Teh is a bit immature.
Nazi? Like wtf.

Yeah suspect is a stupid trailer trash inbred nigger ^^

:/
I really did get pked on rl Tibia too.
Who the fuck wastes a frag on a level 14?
The guy messages me and tells me I'm hunted for killing his friend, a level 45. Later the level 45 messages me after the 22 logs off... coincidence? I'm hunted for 10k because a level 45 died to a level 14 who's done nothing but train.

20a2ro0.jpg

2eq74g6.jpg

Lost like 100% of both f**king skills. GAH!

Oh and, the name-calling by Teh is a bit immature.
Nazi? Like wtf.

Powerabuser without power XD

Lmfao the only reason you call us anything is because you know we Kicked your fucking ass in the UR Vs GI War. And you know it.
Considering we quit AFTER we beat you.
Also I asked you to stop attacking me. But did you stop? oh fuck no you just kept attacking. Go nerd rage on some lvl 300s.
And We got bored so we came on to Fuck around. after we got teamed by what? 4 of you? Lol We came back to talk. But Oh fuck no. your little ego couldent handle the fact that someone whos not a faggy bruh is alive in the pvp arena!

I remember before Cyntara you weren't a fucking little prick.

Also
Josh/Suspect says (2:03 AM):
and say you know its sad that you cant handle your own nerd rage and that it gets to you so much you run to the forums to get attention so you dont have to go cry to your mother

And Sorry to hear that tanner.

Oh yeah 1 more thing. I came back on my gm so i could get a fucking word in before you and your little bitchs killed us.

Free speach Bitch.

speech*
couldn't*

Faggy Bruh? Go suck a dick, eh.

Sorry but that's your job. And i was Referring to you. =|
Actually the only 2 people i dont hate are Zarz and Tanner.. lol
Fuck the rest of you.

That's exactly what everyone here thinks of you , so... <_<

Yeahh thats what EVERYONE thinks of me. OH wait. Bruhs are not everyone.

Well, screenshots aside, I believe this belongs in Wars more than Screenshots.

Red

I don't see why you guys hate me. >.>

Actually the only 2 people i dont hate are Zarz and Tanner..

You`re becoming a joke.

And Suspect is a fag anyways :huh:

*edit*

Lmfao the only reason you call us anything is because you know we Kicked your fucking ass in the UR Vs GI War. And you know it.

As long as I remember we were fighting basically with 4 ppl (Son,Jaymon,Enigmatic and me) against your massguild of 30 ppl and got still more frags fucker.

Last edited:
And Suspect is a fag anyways :huh:

*edit*

As long as I remember we were fighting basically with 4 ppl (Son,Jaymon,Enigmatic and me) against your massguild of 30 ppl and got still more frags fucker.

You did NOT Get more frags then us. + It was not like 30 people. It was more like Me/Suspect Vs You Sonless Enig Zarz Jaymon And all those other people in GI. =| The rest of our guild was full of complete noob's that i didn't even know.

Also, If i remember correctly. I remember a few times Me/Josh
got jumped by like half your guild at once. Like 4 times.
You guys did not over frag us~

~~Edit~~
Im done with this pointless fight. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back