• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When TFS 1.3 will be released?

Like previous versions, TFS 1.3 is going to be released once it is set as stable, and the roadmap is complete, and after some testings and lack of bug reports, TFS 1.3 will be released as stable, and then move onto TFS 1.4 or so.
But since TFS is up to date to a lot of changes, it's unlikely that a lot of commits are going to be needed for TFS 1.4.

Like previous versions, TFS 1.3 is going to be released once it is set as stable, and the roadmap is complete, and after some testings and lack of bug reports, TFS 1.3 will be released as stable, and then move onto TFS 1.4 or so.
But since TFS is up to date to a lot of changes, it's unlikely that a lot of commits are going to be needed for TFS 1.4.

Ok so there is no simple answer like: "It's planned to january 2019".
I can't wait to set up monit with bash script and some cron jobs, to use POSIX signal handling and automate some tasks.
Anyway as I can see rewrite most of scripts should be painless from 1.2 to 1.3.

Now there is no TFS 1.3 project. So I guess it's near.

otland/forgottenserver (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver) tree was upgraded to TFS 1.3 on 15. July 2018

TFS 1.2 has is no longer maintained or even updated, because its been upgraded to 1.3
Its abit confusing since its not updated in releases though -.^

TFS 1.3 represents the development cycle we have had since 2016 (/TFS 1.2).
The next tagged release will be TFS 1.4, here is the project:

And TFS 1.5 will be the next potentially long "git master branch" dev version until 1.6 is ready.

We are mostly ready for release, but are missing some documentation, like drop loot mechanism, and events. (data/events).
There is also alot of metatables that could get improved function documentation. Although this I imagine isn't a release stopper.

Personally, I also think house type/guildhalls in SQL, and guild_bank should be implemented before we tag the next release.

TFS 1.3 represents the development cycle we have had since 2016 (/TFS 1.2).
The next tagged release will be TFS 1.4, here is the project:

And TFS 1.5 will be the next potentially long "git master branch" dev version until 1.6 is ready.

We are mostly ready for release, but are missing some documentation, like drop loot mechanism, and events. (data/events).
There is also alot of metatables that could get improved function documentation. Although this I imagine isn't a release stopper.

Personally, I also think house type/guildhalls in SQL, and guild_bank should be implemented before we tag the next release.

Thanks for clarification!

Back