• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

when tibia will have sound?

I've played a decent amount of OTS with sound effects and music. It's more annoying than anything tbh. I really doubt cipsoft would ever add sound.

because its annoying.. maybe it would be ok for 5 years old kiddos but normal ppl wanna play listening their own music o anything else than medieval songs xD

PS: use otclient and you'll see how annoying its

It did 9ys ago

blackd proxy offered this with actual soundtracks for long time :) i believe that not sounds but rather like birds noises or jungle forest stuff + special effects filters and shaders could give it a nice touch some server used to have like snow falling and desert to be hot and making screen like waving it was nice. with sounds it would made perfect

One of my favorite parts of Tibia is the lack of sound :)...so I hope sound is never added!

tibiando was cool, i wish it had support for tfs 0.4+ (can't load in socket modules...) :c
i used to play with it years ago and it was wonderful

anyone knows how to make lua5.1.dll to load the socket modules properly for tibiando in tfs 0.4? 8D

Back