• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When we were noobs...

• Not knowing how to go up ladders
  • Thinking Rats were like Demons
  • Thinking level 20 would take 20 yeats to get
  • Thinking I was rich because I owned a carlin sword in rookgaard
  • Drinking poison then running around screaming 'HELLLPPP'
  • Talking to the NPC that only premium people can talk to, thinking it was a bug
  • Dying, then getting angry
  • Watching someone die, try to help, then die myself
  • Running across premium bridge to get the guys items he's put there to tease noobs..
  • Killing sheep for an entire day thinking i gained exp from it..
  • Running into my first minotaur thinking i could kill it in a few hits like a rat
  • When I got to main, i'd run like forest gump if I ever saw a little white skull next to a person
  • Thinking Bubble was a robot because no one could reach level 100
  • Thinking I could tank every creature in the Tibian map... AS A SORCERER
  • Using bows and arrows as a knight
  • Finding sandals and thinking i was so amazing
  • Spoke to some guy as if he was an npc (he tricked me)
  • Created different characters in all worlds (5 at the time I started Tibia)

Thats my list.

i dont have an big list myself.

1. took me a week or 2 getting to main.
2. throwing my bp of sds in the sea when fishing ^^

well thats about it. though got some storys from friends instead.

my rl once told me to start on an new server that was non pvp.

though after a few hours in main he called me irl and said hey this is not an non pvp server.. someone just killed me <sad face>.
i thought weird, i have never missread the pvp signs. so i asked him what the guys name was and he said "amazon" xD
same thing have happend with hunter.

i remember my friend brought me to port hope for first time and he said watch out for terror birds
(I tought it was a PK guild) and then i tought about thunderbirds
thunderbirds-puppets.jpg

1 It would take me like 3 weeks to get to main.
2 I saw people fighting wihout skulls and didn't know of party then so i attacked too..and got killed.
3 I would tell people in Non-Pvp worlds that they're were hunted..
4 Wheni had 1k i would thought that i was rich.
5 Buy Field Runes from shop and sell them to people..for a lower price..

That's it...

Lol

walking from rook bridge to the northern "central cave" (with mino hell and all that faf): i would walk east from the bridge until i hit the east coast then walk north up the coast then walk west along the north coast xd

watching my rl try to convince ppl to have cyber sex with him in the barn (he never left rookgaard)

+++ adori "goblin

When a Wild Warrior yells "Give me your money" I scream "No PLX" I throw my money to the floor and the Waild Warrior kill me anyway... =(
When another person give me party and take me far from depot and kill me =( ...

That was my first day on main.

Last edited:
dident know how to get Exura so i gained hp by eating food and kept asking people how to get exura lol

Haha can't think of a lot now but here's one:

1)When I saw high levels in Rook(like 20, 20 etc) I thought there was a way to go back to rook :p.

Another one:

2) Believing in the hack programs, I remember there was one where you had to enter your pass and acc, and the if you invited someone to your party it would give you their acc info. I was playing on my bro's char, he was very pissed the next day.

Last edited:
1.Advanced to lvl 10
2.Fished
3.Fished more
4.Made SD runes
5.Sold fish
I was lvl 10 but could make sd runes =P
and all i did was fish and sell fish/sd runes thinking im best player

I don't know if I said this already but I thought of it.

When I first started, I thought Rookgaard was the only place in the game, so I leveled until 29 and then realized there was a mainland...then I went to Thais and got rooked.

Its amazing how people didnt know what is tibia, how to play it, what to do, and after a long time of playing they make their own server, from tibia noob to tibia master.....

- Thinking Rookard Minotaur on the Rock is Demon
- Thinking I would never reach level 30
- Began giving a player my cousins account data.. (the player was lvl 40 my cousin was 120. player said he was rl friend of my cousin, but he wasn't. but my cousin stopped me in the right moment, as i started to type in his password)

When i first started people were yelling "Buy Mace!" i thought they were talking about the pepperspray and i was like damn that must be a good weapon

i think the hardest thing was to get used to this 2d graphics, i spent hours trying to take items from depot locker or climbing up on ladders. I remember that i saw some guy selling rope for 20 gps in rook, i didn't know how to trade and i didnt speak english and i just threw 20 gps next to him without saying anything to him.

- Remember all the times I've been full of adrenaline due to being PKed on the way back to town after a hunt with "lots of gold" in the backpack (500 gps)
- Remember a rl who got lost in desert dungeon, and we sat there for seriously like 2-3 hours trying to find the way out, and then jumped down a hole, just to find an orc berserker starting to kill him him xD. I was with him irl when it happend, and we both panic'd...

- Being paranoid thinking every1 was after what I had.. always if I saw some higher level player I got scared and started to run to dp.
- First thing I did in rook: seeing everyone yelling "sell mace" and buy stuffs etc, I picked up an item, and some seconds later I was yelling "Sell wooden trash!"

- Picked up corpses to sell to the NPC guy north west of temple in rook.
- Thought Orc Spearman was impossible to solo kill, always trying to get people to come and help me kill it, for AWESOME loot and exp.

- ofc getting "pked" by a hunter ^^
- Got trapped inside Fibula, tried for HOURS to get out, gave up, created a new char and "pged" it to level 8 (maybe 2-3 weeks)

- Sold blue robe for 2 k xD haha the guy just traded me 20 platinums, and I failed with my headcalculations, thinking it was 20 k... I was REALLY angry after this ^^
- Collecting all kinds of coloured backpacks and other kind of shit that no1 ever uses... I swear I must've had 2k weight with total crap! like coloured backpacks and the brooch thingie that mummy drops for example :p

- My first dragon, I still smile when I think about it. I was ~30 sorcerer, just read on wikia (newly discovered) that mages can solo dragons with summoned demon skeletons. so I invite my best friend (level 60 EK) to witness my first triumph. I bring Hmms, lots of manas, and some SDs to be save. I walk with him to thais single spawn, summon demon skeletons, stairjump a bit shooting hmms, the dragon GFBed or something and I was on yellow health, I healed myself and the adrenaline started to pump or something, I freaked out and just SD the dragon to the ground! I thought I just killed like top3 most dangerous creatures in tibia, and I expected shiny Items as I approached the corpse. turns out all I got was some gps and dragon hams. I saved the dragon ham FOREVER tho, didnt wanna waste it by eating it since I figured it was a rare item... xD

And alot of more shit, but cant remember everything ^^

I remember when I hunted Wild Warrior North West of Thais, and once I looted War hammer and went back to Thais DP as fast as I could (Was so happy that I looted it and I was so scared to lose it by PK)
So a guy played fast hands with a P-arm, and I was like OOOH lets play fast hand against that guy with my war hammer, and he won it :(.

I remember a guy a celesta threw out his EQ when I came into his screen, he yelled "Please don't kill me" and ran away..
Celesta is a Non-Pvp server.

I remember first time I was hunting trolls in Thais troll caves (above, on ground).
And I had a dumbass player following me a while, suddenly I walked over the campfire, and I started to lose hp.. I ran away and yelled "stop attack!!"..

Yeah.. Noobs... what would you do without them?

*Got lost in the rook sewers (where the rats are)
*Killed thousands of sheep and wondered why i hadn't lvled up
*Got nearly killed by saying "fuck" to a npc in carlin
*Cleared rook in 2 and a half days
*Wanted to get a red skull (actually got it later on, but as soon as i died with it, i wanted to get rid of it)
*Killed a level 100 player while being a lvl 16 druid (couldn't play again on that world ever again)
*Killed a dragon but got killed by a skeleton (not many, just 1) while returning to thais.

AND the list could go on and on :D

Back
Top Bottom